Thursday, October 27, 2005

i am a new world samurai

rinse. repeat.
Say it with me,'I am a new world samurai'.
yes.
This is what we are. What we have to be. Live by the code, die by the code of what you believe.
belief.
At it's most basic means and our simplest of terms, that's all there is. It is there at our most critical and crucial times. When love and hope have all but disappeared into the void, belief will remain.
Now, all you have to ask yourself is, 'What do you believe?'
Is your belief enough to move through the challenges ahead?
Is your belief enough to see through the clouds of blindness others will cast on you?
Is your belief enough to stand alone?
Is your belief worth dying for?
I believe it is.

My name is Duke Barstow and I am a new world samurai.

db

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home