Wednesday, November 02, 2005

no misanthrope here

I am the broken son.
The son of a society gone awry. I have been beaten, kicked, smashed. My passion has been stripped, my heart punctured. I have been eaten and spat out into a world of hate, greed and filth.
But still I fight.
I fight for me.
I fight for you.
I fight for us.
I fight for this society that seems content on the lowest common denominator and shoots down the ones that risk to rise above and help lead. I fight to give back.
This realization has made me stronger, has made all of us stronger. The realization that we are off, that the balance is gone. To admit and understand that we are in trouble, that we need help.
Do not ignore.
Fight.
Fight for the truth.
Fight for the real.
write
read
illustrate
dance
sculpt
paint
understand
Do this and you will achieve the balance. Enough of us do this and society will follow. Realize this and it can change for the betterment. 'You must be the change you wish to see in the world.' - Gandhi

db

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home